LIST OF REQUIREMENTS
FOR RELIGIOUS WEDDINGS
Have your Matrimonial Preparation at the Parish of your
place of residency if the couple is living together,
or at the Bride’s Parish if you are engaged.
You will both need the following documentation:
- Birth Certificates.
- Baptismal Certificate, with no longer than 6 months
of issuance, with indication
of Confirmation if applicable.
- Civil Wedding Certificate, if applicable.
- Birth Certificates of your children, if applicable.
- Divorce Certification, if applicable.
- Annulment Certificate from the Church, if applicable.
- Death Certificate of a previous spouse, if applicable.
- Written proof from the Parish of the Matrimonial
- Document from the Parish’s Priest authorizing
this marriage to be celebrated out
of his Parish, and delegating this Marriage to corresponding priest, Parish Priest
of Our Lady of Pilar, in Beron (or corresponding Parish and Priest), Dominican Republic.
- Document of the Chancellor of the Dioceses approving
this matrimony out of his
- Translation of these documents to Spanish, if
the language is other than French,
English, Portuguese or Italian.
- Couples’ names, parent’s names, places
of birth, photocopies of Passports.
- Two witnesses, send their Passport copies if they
are not from the Dominican
SEND TO “WE DO”
PHOTOCOPIES ONLY, NEVER MAIL YOUR ORIGINALS. YOU NEED
TO BRING YOUR ORIGINALS WITH YOU. PLEASE INDICATE IF
THE CELEBRATION WILL OR WILL NOT INCLUDE A MASS, ALSO
INDICATE IN WHICH LANGUAGE WILL IT BE PERFORMED (SPANISH,
ENGLISH OR FRENCH). DOCUMENTATION IS TO BE SENT TWO
MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING.
There is a fee from the Parish
that will be informed to you by your Hotel/Resort.
.:: Taking care of your
legal documentation for your wedding in the Dominican
Republic. Information for dominican weddings,
dominican weddings, dominican wedding, destination
weddings, dominican republic, getting married,
caribbean, beach dominican weddings, weddings
abroad, paradise, best weddings, getting married
in the dominican republic. We are all about Dominican